Allwest Moving and Storage is committed to ensuring that your office relocation happens on schedule, on budget and with minimal hassles. Our team of trained personnel and movers provides thorough attention to detail and best-in-business customer service. We will assist your company in planning and executing your move, and making sure you will be open for business the next day.
How It Works
- Your move will be supervised by a dedicated project manager who works with your company to solve important planning questions, establish time frames for your move, and develop a strategic plan which will guarantee that the relocation of your business is accomplished efficiently.
- Prior to each phase, your management team will have the opportunity to meet with our dedicated project manager to set expectations, review our performance, and address any questions or concerns you may have.
The Allwest Advantage
- Communicating expectations is an integral part of our process. Allwest Moving & Storage assigns a project coordinator and project management team to facilitate each step of your move and answer any questions you may have about the process.
- Protection of your offices and facilities are always a priority. Our team will install corner bucks, carpet runners, and protectors for all types of office configurations.
- To ensure safe movement and minimize disruption, our team will disassemble and reassemble work stations. We have extensive experience working with Herman Miller, Ram, Steelcase and Systems furniture.
- Your valuable IT and office equipment will be thoroughly protected from damage during moving and transport.
- After each move phase is complete, our team will return to assist your staff with any rearranging of furniture and unpacking if needed.
- We deliver end-to-end service, from transport to container storage and warehousing.
- For your off-site storage needs, your items can be safely secured in Allwest Moving & Storage’s 33,000 sq ft warehouse.