It’s an old-fashioned business cliché, but there’s a whole lot of truth to it-especially when dealing with a major office move. The last thing your company can afford is downtime. The logistics behind a corporate move have to include efficient tear down and setup times at your old and new offices.
Office System Experts
Once the boxes and equipment are unloaded at your new location, what comes next?
The experienced professional relocation specialists from Allwest Moving & Storage do more than walk away and leave your staff to start picking through boxes before they can get back to work.
Our team will assist with:
- Systematically, safely, and efficiently tearing down your move out location.
- Unpacking at your new location.
- Arranging-and rearranging-office furniture to your satisfaction.
- Reassembling your office systems/cubicles to your specification at your new location.
Office Reassembly: The Time Saver
Putting your office environment back together in its desired configuration at a new location can be a difficult and time-consuming process. Our veteran team will make it efficient and pain free.
We assign a project coordinator to your relocation from the get-go. Specifying your desired floor plan in advance allows our movers to get your equipment where it needs to go in one step. From there, our team can swiftly reassemble your office systems and have your new office up and running in no time.
Our experience includes assembling most major office work station systems, among them:
- Herman Miller: Classic and contemporary work stations and interior furnishings.
- National Ram Business Systems: Office systems and technology.
- Steelcase: The global office furniture giant offers multiple systems; we’ve worked with all of them.
- Systems Furniture: Multiple and integrated storage/work stations.
You’re Back in Business-with Allwest Moving & Storage!
On schedule. On budget. And back up and running in no time. If you’re undertaking a corporate relocation, consider allowing the experienced professionals at Allwest Moving & Storage to help manage your project. We can turn your time back into money!